I got tagged from my friend Pook, Dailydelicious and this is the first time I got tagged in blogspot as well.
Let’s go to see the details for the tag:
For anyone who has been tagged you this is the rules:
Each participant answers questions about himself or herself. At the end of the post the participant tags 5 people. Their names are posted letting them know they’ve been tagged. They then have to read the participant’s blog. The tagged let’s the tagger know when he’s posted his answers.The questions are:
What was I doing ten years ago?
I started working for a British Company in which I worked till I moved to Italy.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today:
2. Cleaning the new dishes I just bought yesterday.
3. Reading the book that I have not finished yet.
4. Checking my mail.
5. Doing my sewing projects.
Snacks I enjoy:
1. Fonzies ( Cheese flavour snack)
4. Bread with Nutella
6. Potato Chips San Carlo
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
I know .... I know it’s impossible for me to become a billionaire but I always dream about what I would do if I won the big lottery …hehehehe
Anyway, my wish list is quite long so I just put the ones which are related to myself.
1. Buy a nice & small house with big kitchen (full of cooking equipment), sewing room and bathroom … why big bathroom??? It’s my secret ^O^
2. Take full course of cooking & baking.
3. Open a small restaurant having a book’s corner …. sure, I won’t miss the chance to be the Chef ^-^
4. Living here in summer and be in my homeland in winter.
Places I have lived:
There were not so many places I have lived in my life, one of them is my home town, Bangkok, a big and crowded city, another one is Chiang Mai, the place I lived for my bachelor degree. At present, I am living in a small town, north of Italy.
Jobs I have had: (paid jobs?)
1. Employee in the company I mentioned above.
And the people I tag are ….. I could not think about this now. Will wrote it later.