This is the 1st time for me to do the chocolate truffles..it's kind of exciting! I really enjoyed making them! It's fun and I cannot stop myself licking the melt chocolate and the ganache filling!! They're absolutely tasty :)
I decided to make this because we love the fruit liqueur more than others and it's also easy to find them somewhere in our house.
Shells (15 truffles)
White chocolate 160 grams
Heavy cream 25 grams
Glucose syrup 8 grams
White chocolate, chopped 66 grams
Raspberry liqueur 8 grams
Prepare the shells and get them ready to fill the ganache.
For the ganache
1. Combine the heavy cream and glucose syrup in a saucepan and bring to boil.
2. Pour the hot cream mixture over the chopped chocolate and let it sit for 1 min. to allow the chocolate to melt.
3. Use the spoon to stir the mixture in small circles in the center of the bowl until it emulsifies.
4. Stir in larger circles till all the chocolate has melted. If necessary, place the ganache over the warm water (not excessing 34° C) to melt the chocolate.
5. Pour in the liqueur and stir the mixture until it's homogeneous.
6. Pour the ganache into the bowl, place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the ganache. Allow the ganache to rest at room temerature until it reaches 25° C or around 20 mins.
7. Pipe the ganache into the shells to fill only halfway and refrigerate the shells for 10 mins to firm the ganache.
8. Pipe the raspberry jam in the center on top of the ganache filling.
9. Fill the shells with remaining ganache almost to the top of the shells.
10. Allow the ganache to crystallize at room temperature for 1 hour.
11. Seal the shell with tempered white chocolate and rest at room temperature until all set.
P.S Thank you P'Thip (Bonbini) for her tips in making chocolate.