2008/04/01

Enjoy swirling ......



I got the inspiration to make these cute swirly macaroons from Tartelette blog http://tartelette.blogspot.com/2008/03/swirly-macarons-and-birthday.html ; when i saw her fabulous and perfect swirly macaroons i could not take my eyes off and kept telling myself to try to make them once.





I'm not expert in making desserts especially macaroon, the one I have heard it's not easy to make them turn out good and perfect. To be honest, I have failed once in doing these swirly but I'm lucky to get the good suggestion from Helen, Tartelette (thank you Helen!). Finally I can make it and I enjoyed swirling each of them.

In the matter of my husband, he doesn't fancy too much this kind of biscuits so i just filled them with Nutella and brought all to my friends in the class. I was happy to see them enjoying when they saw and tasted them with pleasure. You might want to know how they taste..... i can say that they should be delicious as my classmates finished them very quickly.



















9 comments:

Hungry Hamster said...

Wow!! Your macarons are BEAUTIFUL!!! They are so perfect! I can't even get them right and you actually got patterns on them!! I'm VERY impressed!

Thip said...

Looking good, Om. :)

Bake with heart said...

P'om i love salmone colour one :)
cute and sweet.

Bean Sprout's Cafe said...

wow.....finally found another Thai blogspot...I always read your bloggang ka...

do u mind me adding your blog in mine ka? Thanks in advance :D

Vanillaorchid said...

hungry hamster, thank you.

P'Thip, thank you ka.

Gam, I'm sure you like more the salmon one because pink & red are your favourit colours :)

bean sprout, I finally found another Thai blogspot as well. thank you for adding my blog ka.

dailydelicious said...

Hi, this one is so lovely.
I really want to make it.
Great job!

Vanillaorchid said...

Pook, want you to give a try..it's very fun to make it ja.

bake-aholic said...

P'Om ka...as I told you I wish I could make such lovely macarons...Y Y ...

Vanillaorchid said...

Nong Koy...I'm sure that you can make it ja.