Happy Easter ^o^
Finally, Easter is coming...it means Spring for me ^O^
I decided to made chocolate gianduja for this holiday.
150 g. dark chocolate
60 g. ground hazelnut
30 g. icing sugar
1) Sift ground hazelnut and icing sugar together.
2) Tempering the chocolate, I use seeding technique.
3) Add ground hazelnut into the chocolate.
4) Mix together and pour in the shell.
5) After the chocolate has set, move it from the shell.
Happy Easter ^O^
Happy Easter and Happy Thai New Year to you and husband na.
12 April 2009 at 19:45
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)