Cheesy garlic bread
Normally I do not like eating garlic bread due to the strong flavour of garlic but when I saw this recipe, I told myself that it's very interesting because of cheese!! I like cheeseeeeeee ^O^
I told my husband that I want to make this ... I saw a question mark on his face as he knows that I am not a kind of garlic bread lover. Anyway, the result is more than I expected! I love it!
The recipe is adapted from BBC GoodFood
500 g. bread flour
7 g. yeast
1 tsp salt
300 warm water
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp honey
2 garlic cloves, minced
25 g. soft butter
140 cheddar, grated
handful thyme leaves
1. Mix the flour, yeast and salt in the large bowl.
2. Mix warm water with oil and honey in other bowl.
3. Pour into the dry mixer and stir all the time to make soft dough.
4. Put the dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead it until the dough is
5. Stretch it to fit the roll tin.
6. Mix the garlic with butter then spread over the dough.
7. Sprinkle over the cheese and thyme.
8. Over with the cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for 40 minutes.
9. Preheat the oven to 200° C.
10. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and risen.
11. Leave it to cool for 10 minutes and then serve.
Buon appetito ^O^