2009/09/25

Hello Kitty & Brush Roll

Photobucket



I love Hello Kitty although I'm not a teenager any longer hehehe... and one of my friends, Act, loves it too, and maybe more than me!!!



Both of us have so many stuff from Helly Kitty collection, I can say that we are Hello Kitty fan club ^O^



Photobucket



I had a chance to buy this fabric from Japan, when it arrived I could not let it lay in my cabinet!! I decided to make these for her birthday.



Photobucket



As she always travels, so I made 2 sizes, the big one for keeping her cosmetic stuff in her luggage, and the small one for her handbag.



Photobucket


The small one can keep enough things inside.



Photobucket


She just received them today and I'm really happy that she loves and adores them a lot.


Photobucket



I also made her this roll to keep her cosmetic brushes.



Photobucket



Before, I wanted to make with some linen but as she likes the colourful things I preferred to choose these colourful fabrics.



Photobucket


I'm happy to know that she already put all the brushes she has in this roll!!!

2 comments:

อุ้ยอ้าย said...

คุณอุ้มขยันทำของน่ารักๆ มาอวดอีกแล้ว คนดูเกิดกิเลสอยากได้ขึ้นมาเลยแต่ไม่มีปัญญาทำ ได้แต่เข้ามาแอบชื่นแอบชมไปวันๆ อิอิ

Vanillaorchid said...

คุณมายา สนใจทำมั้ยค่ะ ทำไม่ยากนะคะ